ApollineR is the blog of a curious artist who has wide-ranging interests.
In the past, I used to collect notebooks to gather quotations, doodles, cut out pictures… I have started this blog to share these images, ideas and words that fill me with enthusiasm.
So you will find on this eclectic blog some articles and illustrations about:
- Fashion, as seen on the runways as well as on the streets, between haute couture and slow fashion
- Poems, paintings and sculptures I appreciate
- Organization and fighting clutter
- Some places discovered right near my home or during my trips
- ethical consumerism or how to go shopping while having a clear conscience
- Crafts and my drawings
- Ecology in everyday life
- Simple Living because I like to travel light in life
In addition to sharing my favorites and best tips, I also tell and draw my experiences as a Parisian expatriate. After spending 2 years in Canada, now I live in Malta.
Fell free to contact me if you want to reuse an article or commission a drawing, or if you just want to discuss
You can subscribe to the newsletter and thus be notified when there is a new post. You just need to write your e-mail address in the top-right of your screen. You will then receive a confirmation e-mail with a link inside to click.
To date, there is no sponsored content, gifting or affiliate link on this blog. If there is in the future, it will be clearly disclosed.
Welcome to my blog!